YOU ARE AN ARCHITECT OR INTERIOR DESIGNER
1) Do you have an apartment with a strong personality in a central or characteristic area of your city that you need to furnish from scratch?
2) Plan the interior of your home (1) trying to use LAGO furnishings in an unusual way, and not according to the company catalogue (2).
3)Design the project and send it to us with a brief profile of yourself: LAGO will evaluate your project and if found suitable the company will offer you the opportunity to purchase the products at special conditions.
4) You will enter the Appartamento LAGO network (3) with a website completely dedicated to your project and you can be visited or contacted by anyone. For you, this will be a new “shop window” that you didn’t have before, a platform for amplifying exchanges and contacts with other professionals and more (4). These new contacts will offer you opportunities to design new settings for new potential customers that will allow you to increase your business, earning for each sale made on your project.
YOU ARE NEITHER AN ARCHITECT NOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
Do you own an apartment that still needs furnishing?
1) Which LAGO products would you like to own? What colours would you like for your surroundings at home? What kinds of feelings do you imagine having when it is done? How would you like to live?
2) Describe the project of your dreams, revolving around LAGO products (1). Take photographs of your empty apartment and, if you want, send sketches, ideas (2) and a brief profile of yourself.
3) LAGO will evaluate your proposal and if it is found to be interesting and original, the company will offer you design consultation and the opportunity to purchase the products at special conditions.
4) You will enter the Appartamento LAGO network (3) with a website completely dedicated to your project and you can be visited or contacted by anyone. For you, this will be a window onto a world that you did not know before, a platform for amplifying exchanges and sharing your experiences with others (4).
With this new energy you will be able to organize gatherings, cooking classes, small concerts – whatever you like, to show off your home.
(1) The interiors must be predominantly LAGO. It is not a problem if you use other products or vintage furnishings; the important thing is that the general mood is LAGO.
(2) We are not interested in project compositions derived from our catalogue.
We expect solutions that reinterpret the use of LAGO systems and that use colour differently than LAGO has proposed to this point. For example, we would like to see a LAGO home that is entirely yellow, or entirely black and white, radical new expressions for new interiors. The more original your proposal, the better your chance of turning your home into a LAGO apartment.
(3) The duration of the contract is 2 years and can be renewed if the relationship is shared and LAGO, you (in our lexicon, the “Tenant”) and the retailer agree to continue the adventure.
The products are purchased by you and always remain yours to keep.
If you are unable to design any projects using LAGO products or unable to make any sales, you will not be asked to provide any reimbursement with respect to the discount that you received on the furnishings for your home.
(4) LAGO will run the photography campaign to document your new home, the results of which will be published as a virtual tour on the website dedicated to your apartment.
Moreover, LAGO will help you organize the inauguration and to manage contacts and your blog. You will have a level and kind of visibility that would be difficult for an individual to reach alone, because the Appartamento LAGO will open the door to exchanges with the LAGO community and the owners of the apartments in other cities. You can get training and acquire tools and new skills for managing formats for organizing events that will open up new relationships for you.